At Aeris Environmental our customers are our highest priority and we want to ensure that you are always satisfied with your purchase.
For this reason, we want to assure you that any damaged goods or incorrect order can be refunded or replaced and we allow customers to cancel their order up until the order has been picked in the warehouse.
If you have any queries, concerns or questions about our products, you can always speak to us using the contact details below.
Aeris Environmental Ltd. understands that there are circumstances when it is necessary to return products and is committed to providing quality products and equitable solutions when returns are requested.
1. Aeris products are covered by the product return policy, unless
a. subject to a contract with a superseding returns arrangement.
b. Or have been stored contra to the storage instruction on the SDS.
2. Aeris products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, where products are to be fit for the purpose, acceptable in appearance and finish, free from defects, safe and durable, all according to the standards of a “reasonable consumer”. This warranty will last for the duration of the shelf life, ending at the use-by date.
3. There are two reasons that products will be accepted for return.
a. Product is not acceptable under the Aeris manufacturer’s warranty.
b. For re-sellers, product is within the last 1/3 of shelf life, measured from the delivery date to the use-by date. This product return will be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and all transport and insurance costs are the responsibility of the “customer/purchaser”.
4. Aeris will exchange faulty or short shelf life product (for resellers) with replacement product. That product can be any that the customer prefers within the available Aeris range, to the value paid for the original product. If there was a discount or rebate applied to the original purchase, it will be included in the calculation of the value of the original product.
5. A return will be accepted for reasons of quality or performance if the product is identified to Aeris within a reasonable time of finding an issue, and is on or before the use-by date of the product.
6. Once a return request has been accepted, Aeris will issue an authority to return document whereupon customers will return product at their own cost. Replacement product will be delivered by Aeris Environmental through their normal delivery arrangement.
7. When product is returned, Aeris Environmental will inspect to ensure that product is duly eligible for return and replacement. If not, it will notify within 5 days of receipt of the goods, whereby the product can be returned at the customer’s cost.