Surface ATP Test UltraSnap™ is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with Hygiena luminometers. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly. In addition, UltraSnap uses a unique liquid-stable reagent providing superior accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength, and more reproducible results.
The UltraSnap™ Surface ATP Test is a key component of Hygiena’s cleaning verification solutions. It works hand-in-hand with the EnSURE Touch and SystemSURE Plus to provide superior repeatability, linearity, sensitivity, and accuracy over other ATP systems. Several innovative design features enable UltraSnap™ to outperform its competition. Learn more about these features below.
- Superior Sample Collection – The superior performance begins with superior sample collection. The pre-moistened swabs help to breakdown biofilms and improve sample collection.
- Patented Snap-Valve Design – The patented snap-valve technology ensures your collected sample remains on the swab during activation. For competitor swabs, the sample surface must break through the foil to reach the chemistry, removing ATP from the collection surface.
- Liquid-stable Chemistry – UltraSnap™ contains liquid-stable chemistry in the patented Snap-Valve™ bulb. This unique chemistry and design eliminate the need to reconstitute lyophilized pellets, enabling consistent and accurate results.
- Easy as Swab, Snap, Squeeze – Using UltraSnap™ couldn’t be easier. The three-step process for collecting a sample, activating the device, and mixing the sample is so easy, that anyone can do it.
- Less is More – We believe less is more. Competitor swabs have on average 2x more parts than the Hygiena™ Swab. Fewer parts in the device mean less room for error from manufacturing variance and less raw material costs.
- 100% Recyclable – All Hygiena™ ATP test devices are 100% recyclable.